Home / All articles / Finance, awards, good practice Finance, awards, good practice page 1 of 106
1057 articles are classified in All articles > Finance, awards, good practice
Click on one of the 4 topic categories below to view articles classified within Finance, awards, good practice.
Published: 12 November 2019 10:00am
Gold mining company Newcrest now uses a shadow carbon price of up to A$73 for key decisions, says its latest sustainability report.
Published: 04 November 2019 4:11pm
ANZ discussed low-carbon transition planning with 29 of its big-emitter customers and found they have plenty of room to improve, the bank's latest climate disclosure report shows.
Published: 04 November 2019 2:03pm
Despite holding different views to the Business Council on some aspects of climate and energy policy, Westpac will remain a BCA member, says its latest sustainability report.
Published: 18 October 2019 1:42pm
Fortescue today announced a new 60MW solar farm will power daytime activities at its Chichester iron ore hub, supplemented by electricity from an Alinta gas-fired power station.
Published: 15 October 2019 4:23pm
A Macquarie Group entity will develop emissions targets and strategies for assets including airports, a desalination plant and an energy distributor, with the help of $100 million from the Clean Energy Finance Corporation.
Published: 11 October 2019 1:29pm
Downer has won a Victorian Premier's sustainability award for its recycled-content asphalt, with other winners including Melbourne Health and the state's renewable energy auction scheme.
Published: 08 October 2019 4:35pm
Leading property company Charter Hall chose partnerships with expert providers to develop its market leading solar energy strategy, according to its latest sustainability report.
Published: 08 October 2019 1:43pm
* Qenos, Fulton Hogan, share in $1.6m grant allocation
* New regulatory arrangements for Queensland mine closures
* Water availability drops by up to 21% in southern Victoria: New study
Published: 04 October 2019 1:15pm
* E-waste scheme service provider fails to meet recycling targets
* Cleanaway teams with Macquarie on waste to energy
* Viva Energy seeks PFAS exemption
* New bioenergy grants on offer for projects under 5MW
Published: 02 October 2019 12:26pm
* Coal mine and meatworks make NSW clean energy shortlist
* Environment and energy department chief to retire
* Waste companies give evidence to parliamentary inquiry