Home / All articles / Environmental management / Resource efficiency, waste Resource efficiency, waste page 1 of 104
1036 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Resource efficiency, waste
Published: 23 July 2019 12:54pm
Recycler SKM's claim it receives 400,000 tonnes of Victorian recyclables a year might not be accurate, and a major tender for Melbourne's kerbside recyclables could provide medium-term relief if the company stopped trading.
Published: 22 July 2019 3:41pm
EPA Victoria chief executive Cathy Wilkinson says a drone fitted with ground-penetrating radar aided its 'needle in a haystack' search for chemical waste buried on a large property.
Published: 22 July 2019 11:52am
Removing PFAS from landfill leachate is expensive, and water utilities lack a consistent approach to accepting discharges to sewer, says a leading waste industry association.
Published: 17 July 2019 10:31am
Two development companies have launched an appeal after Cleanaway won a tribunal dispute over expansion plans for Victoria's largest landfill.
Published: 15 July 2019 4:20pm
* WA government unveils fracking inquiry response
* Recycler SKM wins EPA reprieve
* NT to overhaul container deposit scheme
Published: 15 July 2019 1:45pm
Australian Paper has appointed a Japanese bank to advise on financing its planned $600 million waste to energy plant, and is preparing to tender for south-east Melbourne's residual waste.
Published: 12 July 2019 10:30am
Waste transfers from NSW to Queensland dropped markedly in June, ahead of the July start of Queensland's waste levy, data obtained by Footprint shows.
Published: 10 July 2019 3:35pm
EPA Victoria today ordered SKM to stop accepting material at one of its Melbourne recycling facilities, alleging it had failed to comply with the state's waste management policy.
Published: 10 July 2019 1:33pm
* Food businesses flock to waste to energy plant
* First council accredited to test for PFAS
* Property group targets 'net zero'
Published: 09 July 2019 4:33pm
* Woodside to provide detailed report on project emissions
* Australia's Paris overshoot on course to be almost 1bn tonnes
* Illegally accepting industrial waste costs mining company $400,000
* 'Full compliance' with state PFAS policy now required