Home / All articles / Environmental management / Chemicals Chemicals page 1 of 14
131 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Chemicals
Published: 09 September 2019 4:31pm
* Victorian sustainability award finalists named
* Morrison government launches agvet chemicals review
* Gupta's SIMEC Zen backs big retailer bulk power buy
Published: 27 August 2019 3:24pm
Prompted by the discovery of high-risk chemical waste stockpiles, the Victorian government will today introduce a dangerous goods bill with a new maximum penalty of $6.4 million.
Published: 22 July 2019 11:52am
Removing PFAS from landfill leachate is expensive, and water utilities lack a consistent approach to accepting discharges to sewer, says a leading waste industry association.
Published: 16 July 2019 3:15pm
Defence is doing 'good work' to reduce the impacts of PFAS on the town of Katherine, but it is in the council's interests to remain part of a class action against it, councillors have been advised.
Published: 09 July 2019 4:33pm
* Woodside to provide detailed report on project emissions
* Australia's Paris overshoot on course to be almost 1bn tonnes
* Illegally accepting industrial waste costs mining company $400,000
* 'Full compliance' with state PFAS policy now required
Published: 20 May 2019 3:30pm
The Coalition will have an unprecedented opportunity to put its stamp on national environmental laws and schemes, due to a host of reviews that are either imminent or already under way.
Published: 17 May 2019 2:51pm
* NSW EPA canvasses views on fuel tanks regulation
* EPA Victoria suspends recycling facility's licence
* Bosch to be carbon neutral worldwide by 2020
* Labor proposes PFAS foam ban
Published: 14 May 2019 12:47pm
The United Nations has established major new restrictions on the international transport and disposal of plastic waste, and introduced new PFAS restrictions.
Published: 13 May 2019 11:02am
* Removal of dangerous liquid waste to take months, says WorkSafe
* Victoria will use procurement to boost markets for recyclables: SV chief
* Kerbside costs have more than doubled, says council
* Qantas teams with Suez and BioPak for waste-free flight
Published: 02 April 2019 10:39am
This year's National Pollutant Inventory data has provided evidence that widely-used emission estimation manuals are seriously flawed, according to an expert on the scheme.