Home / All articles / Environmental management / Biodiversity, EPBC Act Biodiversity, EPBC Act page 1 of 73
727 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Biodiversity, EPBC Act
Published: 25 March 2019 2:00pm
Victoria's top sustainability advisor has warned that the state's biodiversity is in decline on multiple fronts, in a new 'state of the environment' report.
Published: 22 March 2019 4:05pm
* NSW legislative changes needed after climate ruling, says EDO
* New landscapes bill creates 'Green Adelaide' board
* Building regulations need review: Green Cross
Published: 20 March 2019 4:06pm
Labor members of a Senate inquiry into mine rehabilitation today suggested that EPBC approvals for mines should include conditions on rehabilitation and "care and maintenance" requirements.
Published: 11 March 2019 12:04pm
NSW Labor would make changes on single-use plastics, environmental licensing, waste-to-energy, biodiversity and air quality, party leader Michael Daley has pledged.
Published: 20 February 2019 2:33pm
* Queensland to overhaul environmental offsets framework
* Proposal for $768m, 720MW solar farm opens for comment
* Record-breaking dust levels, reports NSW agency
Published: 30 January 2019 1:00pm
Australia should mandate more stringent carbon controls on companies and vehicles, and strengthen policies on biodiversity, waste and chemicals, according to the OECD.
Published: 29 January 2019 4:27pm
* Tasmania to introduce 'biosecurity duty of care'
* Senate schedules new 'faunal extinction' hearings
* WA seeks mine rehabilitation advisors
Published: 22 January 2019 4:39pm
* ACCC seeks views on waste company's divestment offer
* Canberra and NSW aim to revise EPBC bilateral agreement
* State agency plans hazardous materials audit
Published: 15 January 2019 3:52pm
* Government sets new priority for EPBC threatened species listings
* Tellus gains EPBC approval for second hazwaste repository
* Government again opts for low-level assessment of Reef catchment clearing
Published: 15 January 2019 12:57pm
The Clean Energy Regulator has granted Chevron and Inpex new rights to emit a total of 11 million tonnes of greenhouse gas annually without penalty or charge.