- Home /
- All articles /
- Environmental management /
- Air pollution, odour
Air pollution, odour page 1 of 39
382 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Air pollution, odour
* Victorian government allocates $30m to manage seized waste stockpile
* Tyre recycler facing Victorian court action seeks interstate licence
* Boral ordered to control dust emissions
A cement works plagued by long-running odour complaints has overcome objections to the works approval for a trial of an odour-neutralising spray.
* Minister rejects appeal against BHP licence amendment
* Queensland to develop Reef island decarbonisation plans
* Coca Cola Amatil to boost use of recycled plastic
This year's National Pollutant Inventory data has provided evidence that widely-used emission estimation manuals are seriously flawed, according to an expert on the scheme.
* City of Sydney to buy 100% renewable energy
* Federal government delays start of new pollution controls
* CarbonNet to establish community reference group
* EPA allows recycler to restart, but court case looms
* National energy savings scheme could save 4.5 times Liddell output
* EPA issues dust and noise improvement plan to Adelaide Brighton
* $38,500 fine for 'ten out of ten' Whitehaven
* AdBri penalised $136,000 for excess water take
* Toyota to establish hydrogen centre in Melbourne
NSW Labor would make changes on single-use plastics, environmental licensing, waste-to-energy, biodiversity and air quality, party leader Michael Daley has pledged.
A tribunal has granted a permit for a concrete recycling facility, a year after invalidating a council amendment to a previous permit.
* Queensland to overhaul environmental offsets framework
* Proposal for $768m, 720MW solar farm opens for comment
* Record-breaking dust levels, reports NSW agency