Home / All articles / Carbon news / Renewables, low emissions Renewables, low emissions page 1 of 131
1310 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Renewables, low emissions
Published: 19 July 2019 3:33pm
* Urgent need for strong climate action, warns Great Barrier Reef Authority
* WA sets ambitious 2040 goals for renewable hydrogen
* Fonterra backs NZ zero carbon bill
* Defence signs solar deal with Lendlease
Published: 18 July 2019 3:27pm
An electricity market rule proposed today provides opportunities for companies to establish new, long-term revenue streams, according to the Energy Users Association of Australia.
Published: 17 July 2019 3:48pm
* Queensland Airports Ltd locks in sustainability loans
* South Australia approves compressed-air energy storage plant
* Victorian government hosts emissions targets forum
Published: 15 July 2019 1:45pm
Australian Paper has appointed a Japanese bank to advise on financing its planned $600 million waste to energy plant, and is preparing to tender for south-east Melbourne's residual waste.
Published: 12 July 2019 2:54pm
A significant number of large corporate power purchase agreements will be finalised by the end of 2019, despite a lull in the first half of the year, predicts Energetics associate Anita Stadler.
Published: 11 July 2019 2:55pm
Highlights include electricity market reform proposals, court decisions, and new grants. Jobs include posts with Glencore, Rio Tinto, John Holland and the Salvation Army.
Published: 10 July 2019 3:19pm
* Biochar industry issues draft standard
* Five water-cycle plans to be developed for Melbourne
* NT EPA canvasses views on EIS guidance
Published: 10 July 2019 1:33pm
* Food businesses flock to waste to energy plant
* First council accredited to test for PFAS
* Property group targets 'net zero'
Published: 09 July 2019 11:45am
A new Queensland government discussion paper proposes three different development pathways for technologies that use waste to produce fuel, electricity or heat.
Published: 04 July 2019 3:42pm
Highlights include court rulings, a NSW audit of land clearing controls, and a major biodiversity credits tender. Jobs include posts with Arcadis, CBRE, Energetics, JBS and Moreland City Council.