Home / All articles / Carbon news / Offsets Offsets page 1 of 27
268 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Offsets
Published: 22 January 2019 1:55pm
An offsets company with Emissions Reduction Fund contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars plans to move its soil carbon projects into a separate, special-purpose vehicle.
Published: 20 November 2018 2:51pm
* New EPA waste standard requires two inspections
* Tax deduction rules simplified for carbon forestry
* EPA makes climate and biodiversity recommendations
Published: 19 November 2018 4:34pm
The amount and value of carbon abatement delivered through Emissions Reduction Fund contracts fell significantly in FY18, according to new data, and industry sources say it will fall again this year.
Published: 09 November 2018 3:49pm
* Coal association rebadges
* Greens quiz WA government on carbon credits
* ACCC to allow agvet stewardship scheme levy increase
Published: 02 November 2018 4:10pm
* State agencies falling short of resource efficiency targets
* EPA revises guideline on storing combustible waste
* Waste agency to earn credits from 'carbon forest'
Published: 01 November 2018 4:41pm
A major carbon offsets company has lost a Federal Court battle with the Clean Energy Regulator, in a case that tested which projects need Native Title-holder consent before credits can be issued.
Published: 25 October 2018 4:31pm
The Queensland government has launched its $500 million Land Restoration Fund, with $5 million initially on offer.
Published: 15 October 2018 3:17pm
* Let facilities earn credits for staying below emission baselines, Woodside says
* Make the Safeguard the key tool to cut emissions: Carbon Market institute
* No new carbon credit projects registered
* TCFD not just for carbon trailblazers
Published: 03 October 2018 3:55pm
Toll Group has made large energy savings at a warehouse customised for Nike, and is on track to have it certified carbon neutral.
Published: 24 September 2018 2:16pm
A plant that would gasify coal into ammonia and syngas, producing two million tonnes of by-product CO2 a year, will undergo fast-track environmental assessment.