Home / All articles / Carbon news / Green carbon Green carbon page 1 of 15
144 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Green carbon
Published: 24 April 2019 3:45pm
* Labor to ease restrictions on carbon forestry
* Building products company seeks consent for 4.5MW solar farm
* Singapore's hydrogen ambitions offer opportunities for Australia, says Austrade
Published: 17 April 2019 2:09pm
A government advisory body has recommended changes that will affect the most popular types of carbon credits projects.
Published: 20 February 2019 4:44pm
An alliance of farmers, plantation foresters and conservationists today briefed federal politicians on new measures to boost investment in landscape restoration.
Published: 29 October 2018 3:52pm
* Coal freight company to earn carbon credits
* State offers land carbon projects up to $750,000
* Refrigeration and air-conditioning a key source of emissions
Published: 25 October 2018 4:31pm
The Queensland government has launched its $500 million Land Restoration Fund, with $5 million initially on offer.
Published: 24 October 2018 4:23pm
* Don't rush power plant underwriting plan, says AiGroup
* We want integrated climate and energy policy, says NSW
* WA government encourages farmers to bid into ERF
Published: 17 October 2018 4:06pm
* State proposes 'needs-based' approach to new waste infrastructure
* ClimateWorks targets sustainable food and land use
* New centre to help businesses and councils switch to clean energy
* Ian Kiernan: Praise for 'true environmental champion'
Published: 13 June 2018 3:09pm
The Queensland budget reveals how waste levy revenue will be spent, and also outlines plans for launching its green bond-backed $500 million Land Restoration Fund.
Published: 04 May 2018 3:29pm
Savanna-burning projects will be more lucrative following a change to Emissions Reduction Fund rules, and are also set to be among the beneficiaries of a new premium-price ethical carbon fund.
Published: 27 April 2018 3:56pm
The federal government should establish an accreditation standard for carbon credits created by projects that provide other environmental and social benefits, says a Climate Change Authority study released today.