Home / All articles / Compliance news / Victoria Victoria page 1 of 120
1197 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news > Victoria
Published: 22 July 2019 3:41pm
EPA Victoria chief executive Cathy Wilkinson says a drone fitted with ground-penetrating radar aided its 'needle in a haystack' search for chemical waste buried on a large property.
Published: 18 July 2019 4:59pm
Highlights include a state parliamentary inquiry into energy, a new state hydrogen strategy, and court cases. Jobs include a NSW circular economy post, a senior energy advisor in Tasmania, and jobs with CS Energy, NOPSEMA, Lendlease, Seqwater and Metro Trains Melbourne.
Published: 17 July 2019 3:48pm
* Queensland Airports Ltd locks in sustainability loans
* South Australia approves compressed-air energy storage plant
* Victorian government hosts emissions targets forum
Published: 17 July 2019 10:31am
Two development companies have launched an appeal after Cleanaway won a tribunal dispute over expansion plans for Victoria's largest landfill.
Published: 16 July 2019 2:45pm
EnergyAustralia has prepared a rehabilitation and closure plan for its Yallourn coal mine, while Engie says its masterplan for the closed Hazelwood site will be a prospectus for future uses.
Published: 15 July 2019 4:20pm
* WA government unveils fracking inquiry response
* Recycler SKM wins EPA reprieve
* NT to overhaul container deposit scheme
Published: 11 July 2019 2:55pm
Highlights include electricity market reform proposals, court decisions, and new grants. Jobs include posts with Glencore, Rio Tinto, John Holland and the Salvation Army.
Published: 10 July 2019 3:35pm
EPA Victoria today ordered SKM to stop accepting material at one of its Melbourne recycling facilities, alleging it had failed to comply with the state's waste management policy.
Published: 10 July 2019 3:19pm
* Biochar industry issues draft standard
* Five water-cycle plans to be developed for Melbourne
* NT EPA canvasses views on EIS guidance
Published: 09 July 2019 4:33pm
* Woodside to provide detailed report on project emissions
* Australia's Paris overshoot on course to be almost 1bn tonnes
* Illegally accepting industrial waste costs mining company $400,000
* 'Full compliance' with state PFAS policy now required