Home / All articles / Compliance news / NSW NSW page 1 of 135
1347 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news > NSW
Published: 22 March 2019 4:05pm
* NSW legislative changes needed after climate ruling, says EDO
* New landscapes bill creates 'Green Adelaide' board
* Building regulations need review: Green Cross
Published: 21 March 2019 4:37pm
Highlights include legislative developments in Victoria, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Job listings include manager of strategy and guidance servicing the WA EPA, and chief executive of Solar Victoria.
Published: 19 March 2019 4:49pm
* $38,500 fine for 'ten out of ten' Whitehaven
* AdBri penalised $136,000 for excess water take
* Toyota to establish hydrogen centre in Melbourne
Published: 18 March 2019 3:54pm
* Costly clean-up looms, as waste site owner goes into liquidation
* Three carbon credit methods to be consolidated
* NSW Coalition pledges extra $30 million for clean energy
Published: 15 March 2019 4:10pm
A spill of fuel onto the Sydney Harbour shoreline has resulted in penalties totalling $100,000 for Viva Energy, on top of $680,000 for the clean-up, and an order to pay $131,628 in EPA costs.
Published: 14 March 2019 2:19pm
Highlights include a new container deposit law in Western Australia, two Northern Territory bills, grant opportunities, and a new Victorian waste inquiry. Jobs include manager of NGER and the Safeguard Mechanism with the Clean Energy Regulator.
Published: 12 March 2019 2:02pm
A director of a deregistered waste company has been ordered to pay $58,250, over the same illegal facility that last year led to a $37,500 fine for the company's site manager.
Published: 11 March 2019 12:04pm
NSW Labor would make changes on single-use plastics, environmental licensing, waste-to-energy, biodiversity and air quality, party leader Michael Daley has pledged.
Published: 07 March 2019 5:01pm
Highlights include a new WA EPA greenhouse gas policy, Safeguard Mechanism changes, and a Queensland water bill. Job listings include sustainability strategy group manager with Origin Energy.
Published: 01 March 2019 2:43pm
* Combet carbon advice to Victoria delayed
* Woodside and Santos face new shareholder climate resolutions
* NSW Labor pledges new climate law, renewables target