Home / All articles / Compliance news Compliance news page 1 of 480
4797 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news
Click on one of the 11 topic categories below to view articles classified within Compliance news.
Published: 23 May 2019 4:29pm
Highlights include a new NT environment bill. Jobs include 15 WA environmental officer positions, a senior environmental compliance post in Canberra, and manager of ClimateWorks' net-zero pledge project.
Published: 23 May 2019 3:04pm
A council can ask McDonald's for a contamination assessment of a site not intended for a sensitive use, but requiring it to pay for a peer review is going too far, a tribunal has ruled.
Published: 22 May 2019 3:21pm
* EPA issues prevention notices to council and quarry
* NT EPA launches waste prosecution
* Coca Cola Amatil joins sustainable business group
* Super fund achieves carbon neutral certification for six sites
* EPA releases new waste collection systems guide
Published: 22 May 2019 10:12am
* New role for top sustainability bureaucrat
* ACT readies for electrified future
* SA Parliament backs SA Water's zero-cost energy agenda
Published: 21 May 2019 3:03pm
EPA Victoria chief executive Cathy Wilkinson says Victoria's new environmental law will make it much easier to prosecute organisations that have poor environmental management.
Published: 20 May 2019 4:08pm
A new Western Australian taskforce will recommend an optimum generation mix and network configuration for the state, as well as advising on a coal generation phase-out plan.
Published: 20 May 2019 3:30pm
The Coalition will have an unprecedented opportunity to put its stamp on national environmental laws and schemes, due to a host of reviews that are either imminent or already under way.
Published: 17 May 2019 4:33pm
A gold mining company has lost an appeal in which it sought to clear threatened vegetation for a new pit that would have a 20-months production life.
Published: 17 May 2019 2:51pm
* NSW EPA canvasses views on fuel tanks regulation
* EPA Victoria suspends recycling facility's licence
* Bosch to be carbon neutral worldwide by 2020
* Labor proposes PFAS foam ban
Published: 17 May 2019 12:29pm
A tribunal has overturned an EPA decision to suspend a landfill licence, and has rejected the agency's interpretation of the tribunal's powers.