* ACF, Climate Institute crunch the numbers on Coalition proposals * Generators seek more details from Coalition * Bond University building wins sustainability award * Tasmania to introduce five star energy efficiency standard
* 'Coal miner dominance skewing the CCS debate', power industry source * Macfarlane not on L-plates in shaping Coalition stance * Tony Blair to the UN – collective action makes the carbon price plunge * Gillard launches new climate group * Carbon price will reduce payback times, energy consultancy says
* Move early to grid-connect geothermal and save millions, study says * Overhaul electricity tariffs, Queensland competition body says * Senate drops climate change inquiry * EPA Victoria teams with freight sector * UK Government urged to use 'procurement muscle'
* Sustainability index dumps OneSteel, adds Boral * No call for EPBC Act 'greenhouse trigger', says AIGN * Court clears way for expansion of Lake Cowal mine * Human actions override Arctic cooling trend
The first 'Solar Cities' project to launch - in Sydney's Blacktown - has delivered energy savings worth more than a million dollars a year, along with greenhouse gas cuts. CE Daily looks at how it's fared as businesses and households struggle with the economic downturn.
* Joyce takes hard line on CPRS bills * Australian company in landmark CDM project * Rudd Government announces climate grants * WA report calls for changes to land clearing controls * NSW releases construction noise guidelines * Energy body details new requirements for air-conditioners * SA EPA releases site contamination publications