Home / All articles / Finance, awards, good practice Finance, awards, good practice page 91 of 104
1040 articles are classified in All articles > Finance, awards, good practice
Click on one of the 4 topic categories below to view articles classified within Finance, awards, good practice.
Published: 02 July 2010 10:16am
* EPA Victoria issues emissions, licensing guidance
* Last call for Banksia environment awards
* AEMC finalises feed-in tariffs cost recovery rule
* NSW issues draft road noise policy
* New Zealand boosts renewables generation to 73%
Published: 28 May 2010 4:32pm
* Grounded – Parsons Brinckerhoff launches fly-free week
* Tuvalu blasts Copenhagen Accord in UN submission
* National park asbestos dumper fined $10,000
Published: 28 May 2010 11:58am
Cement industry greenhouse gas emissions have risen only slightly despite a major production increase, says a sustainability report issued on behalf of three major cement companies, with Energy Minister Martin Ferguson welcoming the industry's shift from 'technology-taker' to innovation 'leader'.
Published: 19 May 2010 11:21am
Barwon Water is seeking EPA Victoria works approval for a $90 million water recycling plant, co-funded by the Federal and State governments, which will treat for re-use trade waste from Shell's Corio refinery and sewage from Geelong's northern suburbs, reducing the city's use of drinking water by 5%.
Published: 18 May 2010 2:36pm
* NSW court rejects Walker Corp's land clearing defence
* No role for councils in mandating building sustainability: Victorian inquiry
* Meatworks and winemakers big winners in climate grants round
Published: 13 May 2010 12:34pm
* Carr announces $18 million in green building grants
* WA court hands out $40,000 fine for illegal clearing
* Ai Group conducts survey on CPRS delay
Published: 12 May 2010 2:56pm
The Government's new $652.5 million renewables and energy efficiency fund should target 'mainstream' measures, says Ai Group chief Heather Ridout, plus other Budget reactions.
Published: 12 May 2010 10:28am
Budget papers quantify massive underspending by the Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism of its 2009-10 allocation for two key clean energy programs.
Published: 11 May 2010 10:03pm
The Rudd Government tonight announced eight projects shortlisted under its $1.5 billion Solar Flagships program and recipients of solar grants totalling $110 million.
Published: 11 May 2010 4:11pm
* WA EPA recommends approval for Rio Tinto port proposal
* 'Heat stress' poses biggest long-term climate risk - report
* Water conservation awards requests entries