Home / All articles / Environmental management / Water Water page 7 of 64
633 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Water
Published: 08 December 2017 2:57pm
* New list of PFAS sites shows high levels of contamination at airport
* New inquiry into compensation for GM crop contamination
* NZ Cabinet agrees to comprehensive microbeads ban
Published: 04 December 2017 4:25pm
The NSW EPA is prosecuting Viva Energy Australia for allegedly polluting Sydney Harbour with marine oil and failing to immediately report the spill.
Published: 27 November 2017 4:49pm
* Four governments move to strengthen water compliance
* Minister stands by EPA advice that mine is environmentally unacceptable
* Tasmania introduces new waste tyre controls
Published: 23 November 2017 12:53pm
A new report explains why CDP has nominated companies including Stockland, Auckland Airport and Fortescue as regional sustainability leaders, and lists fast improvers.
Published: 22 November 2017 11:15am
A NSW court has fined a mining company $62,000, in a case that highlights the risks of not having dam infrastructure capable of handling extreme rainfall.
Published: 15 November 2017 3:40pm
* Federal Court to hear EPBC Act challenge
* Court grants more time for Montara oil spill class action
* Industry groups to appear before federal waste inquiry
* Australia elected to World Heritage Committee
Published: 03 November 2017 2:59pm
* Bill retrospectively 'clarifies' legitimacy of salinity charges
* NSW to merge seven environment policies
* NSW issues new marine strategy
Published: 12 October 2017 3:57pm
* Bill to protect mine clears NSW Assembly, despite 'over-reach' claims
* Federal government streamlines illegal logging controls
* Auditor-General finds WA failing to protect rangelands
Published: 04 October 2017 3:15pm
A proposed national management plan for PFAS chemicals contains 'ultra-conservative' standards that will cause more problems than they solve, according to the Australian Sustainable Business Group.
Published: 12 September 2017 10:59am
A powerful new independent regulator should be established to fix systemic compliance problems in the irrigation industry, then take on a similar role for other natural resources, according to a report to the NSW government.