Home / All articles / Carbon news / Offsets Offsets page 4 of 28
274 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Offsets
Published: 09 February 2018 3:05pm
SA Water is in the market for 200,000 carbon offsets, followed by further annual purchases, and wants them sourced from projects in South Australia.
Published: 08 February 2018 1:29pm
Many more farms will now be able to earn carbon credits by boosting soil carbon, and administration costs for existing soil projects will fall markedly, under new changes announced by Environment and Energy Minister Josh Frydenberg.
Published: 08 February 2018 11:10am
International sustainability consultancy South Pole is offering a new dual-credit to companies that are seeking certification as carbon neutral or are aiming to voluntarily reduce emissions.
Published: 23 January 2018 3:41pm
* Defence looks for PFAS-capable wastewater technology
* Company re-applies for 'waste to energy' plant approval, after court win
* Clean Energy Regulator approves new ERF projects
Published: 22 January 2018 3:58pm
Chevron is facing the prospect of tougher greenhouse gas conditions for its Wheatstone LNG plant, after the Western Australian EPA today announced it would review the existing requirement.
Published: 01 November 2017 3:27pm
Banks, governments and farmers can turn Australia's land-based carbon offsets into an industry worth billions of dollars that creates thousands of jobs, according to a new industry roadmap.
Published: 30 October 2017 3:53pm
* New ERF fuel-switching project approved
* Aluminium sustainability scheme seeks auditors
* New e-waste facility approved
Published: 15 September 2017 3:45pm
* Australian Industry Group calls for energy summit
* Link Clean Energy Target to ERF, says Carbon Market Institute
* Investors urge banks to improve carbon disclosure
Published: 05 September 2017 3:57pm
ERF soil projects are yet to create a single carbon credit, but there is plenty of work afoot and their strategic importance can't be ignored, according to Matthew Warnken of Corporate Carbon.
Published: 31 August 2017 11:36am
A sweeping new review of the Emissions Reduction Fund will examine all aspects of the scheme, including the role of the behind-the-scenes secondary market for carbon credits.