Home / All articles / Finance, awards, good practice Finance, awards, good practice page 3 of 106
1054 articles are classified in All articles > Finance, awards, good practice
Click on one of the 4 topic categories below to view articles classified within Finance, awards, good practice.
Published: 27 June 2019 12:17pm
* WA awards $2.29 million to 28 waste projects
* NZ builds emissions and waste criteria into government procurement
* Optus boosts preparedness for extreme weather events
Published: 24 June 2019 8:02am
The NSW government is uniquely positioned to issue a range of sustainability and social bonds, according to TCorp's Katherine Palmer.
Published: 19 June 2019 3:30pm
* Huge hike in state waste levy comes under fire
* ARENA awards grants worth $16.5m
* Victorian bag ban to include compostable plastic
Published: 14 June 2019 4:13pm
Woolworths has slashed its electricity bills and will well and truly beat its emissions reductions target, according to group energy manager Michael Shelley.
Published: 11 June 2019 3:55pm
The Queensland government will use $100 million of its waste levy revenue to help launch its new clean energy generation agency.
Published: 07 June 2019 3:43pm
* Court to consider SKM fire class action settlement
* Boral uses four waste streams in asphalt
* New climate resilience grants
Published: 06 June 2019 3:48pm
Highlights include a new mine rehabilitation bill, several court rulings, and new grant opportunities. Jobs include head of energy strategy in Victoria, head of waste licensing in WA, and a green hydrogen role.
Published: 03 June 2019 2:13pm
The international Science-Based Targets initiative has approved emissions reduction targets adopted by Frasers Property Australia for all its building assets.
Published: 30 May 2019 2:05pm
* Queensland to launch $15m hydrogen grant scheme
* Industry, farmers and environmentalists seek 'common ground' on climate
* CEFC reaches 2GW wind investment milestone
* Acciona receives approval for $400m, 250MW Gladstone solar farm
Published: 30 May 2019 11:54am
The new head the organisation tasked to deliver Victoria's $1.3 billion Solar Homes program, Stan Krpan, says further developing the solar sector, while ensuring safety and service excellence will be his priorities.