- Home /
- All articles /
- Environmental management /
Water page 15 of 64
633 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Water
* New penalties for asbestos-contaminated litter
* New water quality controls for health facilities
* Decision imminent on Pilbara environmental offsets fund
A taskforce advising the Queensland Government has called for a cutting-edge mix of legislation and incentives to cut pollution from farms and new developments in Great Barrier Reef catchments.
* Origin Energy failing to properly manage coal ash dam, audit finds
* NSW seeks expert advice on tighter PFC limits
* Agencies boost cooperation on water monitoring
A Senate committee today recommended that the Federal Government immediately ban personal care products containing microbeads.
Water utilities have told an inquiry into buffer zones that they are having to spend millions to upgrade or even move sewage treatment plants because of failures to prevent encroachment.
* Victoria to overhaul water policy
* Virgin and Air New Zealand seek biofuel suppliers
* SA to reward low carbon entrepreneurs
* Committee backs bauxite appeal rights bill
* SA bill paves way for nuclear waste discussions
* Bill revamps stormwater agency
* NSW and Queensland to host talks on plastic bags ban
* Senate to investigate oil and gas drilling risks
* Court dates set for Queensland Nickel charges
The Fair Work Commission has found that an environmental officer was unfairly dismissed, even though her work was not satisfactory, and has ordered her employer to pay her $15,000.
* Hunt to hold Paris briefings next week
* EPA instructs company to resubmit flawed odour modelling
* Suspended jail sentence for serial waste offender
* Mine reports two stormwater discharges to EPA