- Home /
- All articles /
- Finance, awards, good practice
Finance, awards, good practice page 15 of 104
1033 articles are classified in All articles > Finance, awards, good practice
Click on one of the 4 topic categories below to view articles classified within Finance, awards, good practice.
* New efficiency grants on offer, service providers sought
* NSW Parliament to hold energy inquiry
* Clean Energy Regulator cautions auditors on insurance
A Melbourne company that converts vans and small trucks to electric power is targeting customers including mines, waste businesses and America's fleet of yellow school buses.
One of the architects of a new global sustainable procurement standard has warned that a one-size-fits-all approach can quickly put suppliers and buyers off-side.
One of Australia's largest gas pipeline companies will soon test injecting hydrogen produced from water into its network, as a first step towards decarbonisation.
* Energy expert joins Carbon Market Institute board
* CEFC backs student housing with $32m loan
* Defence lagging peers on climate change, inquiry told
Law and policy changes in all jurisdictions, and a round-up of jobs, grants, awards and seminars. A weekly update for Footprint
* Thermal efficiency a key test for energy from waste, says EPA
* Victoria rebrands efficiency program, SA specifies new scheme targets
* New Victorian and ARENA grants
In an Australian first, a regional council will use a super-fast anaerobic digester to treat waste and produce exceptionally high quality biogas.
The new chair of the Clean Energy Finance Corporation is an experienced banker and corporate lawyer, as well as a close friend of Environment and Energy Minister Josh Frydenberg.
A major new freight precinct in Sydney will slash the number of trucks on NSW roads, have at least 30MW of solar PV on warehouse rooftops, and use cranes that generate power when lowering containers.