Home / All articles / Finance, awards, good practice Finance, awards, good practice page 13 of 105
1041 articles are classified in All articles > Finance, awards, good practice
Click on one of the 4 topic categories below to view articles classified within Finance, awards, good practice.
Published: 15 January 2018 4:01pm
* University to source all its power from solar farm
* Victoria specifies renewable energy requirement
* Clean Energy Finance Corporation under review
* Optional access to LRET closes for 10kW to 100kW systems
Published: 18 December 2017 4:56pm
* EPA confirms assessment level for 7400MW clean energy power plant
* ACF ordered to pay costs for 'misconceived' carbon case
* Frydenberg announces CEFC board changes
Published: 12 December 2017 3:54pm
A report released today by the Auditor-General casts doubt on the effectiveness of federal funding schemes for low-emissions fossil fuel technologies.
Published: 12 December 2017 2:48pm
ANZ today became the second big-four bank in a month to lift its low-carbon lending goal and warn that it is paying greater attention to climate risk.
Published: 08 December 2017 11:27am
Australian businesses are showing strong interest in new global recommendations on climate risk disclosure, according to EY climate change and sustainability partner Terence Jeyaretnam.
Published: 05 December 2017 3:46pm
Telstra, eBay and Cleanaway are among the businesses involved in an Australia Post-led network exploring ways to keep products and materials in use for as long as possible.
Published: 29 November 2017 3:52pm
* SA announces storage grant winners
* Energy industry expert appointed to NT EPA board
* Energy alliance plans pre-election campaign
Published: 29 November 2017 12:12pm
Major super funds today set out what they expect from companies on climate risk disclosure, and a key regulator will tonight elaborate on its views.
Published: 14 November 2017 1:46pm
In a unique achievement, an alliance of regional councils is on track to halve the amount of waste going to landfill.
Published: 13 November 2017 3:08pm
* Palaszczuk pledges 1,000MW of new renewable energy
* CEFC backs wind farm with grid-scale battery storage
* Senate poised to extend climate change and security inquiry