- Home /
- All articles /
- Carbon news /
Biofuels page 2 of 8
78 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Biofuels
Water utilities are expanding their capacity to generate electricity from biogas, with big potential side-benefits for food companies.
* Biofuels bill establishes new powers to regulate price
* Climate Institute calls for electricity sector 'direct action'
* Sporting and community groups to benefit from ERF
* Victoria to overhaul water policy
* Virgin and Air New Zealand seek biofuel suppliers
* SA to reward low carbon entrepreneurs
After receiving a warning last year about Manildra's dominance of the ethanol market, the NSW Government has launched an inquiry into price controls for the fuel.
* WA EPA urges federal approach to biodiversity threat
* Approval for new tyres-to-fuel facility
* Ethanol plant to use wheat as feedstock
* Ndevr gains ERF approval for biomass project
* CEFC helps Melbourne fast-track upgrades, LED lights
* Victoria to amend efficiency scheme lighting rules
* Queensland to mandate biofuel use
* Auditor-General accused of 'systematic pessimism' on smart meters
* Hunt issues carbon credits method for beef farmers
* ACT adaptation strategy due soon
* Port and stevedore give enforceable undertakings, pay $54,000
* Palaszczuk establishes Cabinet biofuels committee
* EPA orders chemicals company to fix long-standing problems
A CE Daily
weekly snapshot for ISO 14001 system managers and environmental and carbon professionals (open access
Environment Minister Greg Hunt has instigated a review of the federal law that specifies fuel quality standards.