Home / All articles / Finance, awards, good practice Finance, awards, good practice page 2 of 104
1033 articles are classified in All articles > Finance, awards, good practice
Click on one of the 4 topic categories below to view articles classified within Finance, awards, good practice.
Published: 24 May 2019 3:26pm
* Water pollution costs Porsche $132,000
* Environmental agency fined $84,000 for pollution
* CEFC-backed composting plant opens in Melbourne
Published: 10 May 2019 1:09pm
The NSW EPA's new 'state of the environment' report takes a markedly different approach to the Victorian version, providing much less data and offering no recommendations for action.
Published: 08 April 2019 2:52pm
* Queensland Parliament backs pollution notification bill
* Bill must heed biodiversity collapse and climate change, warns SA Labor
* Queensland names first carbon farming grant recipients
Published: 03 April 2019 12:50pm
Shell's latest sustainability report describes its approach to carbon pricing, executive bonuses and industry lobbying, and includes expanded information on plastics.
Published: 03 April 2019 12:31pm
The Budget confirms the government is a long way from signing energy underwriting contracts and shows it has allocated less than $190 million in new funds to buy carbon credits over the next four years.
Published: 29 March 2019 2:51pm
* Oil Search to lead oil and gas industry climate taskforce
* Diversification a climate risk mitigation strategy for Viva Energy
* Caltex issues first climate statement and sustainability report
* Alumina Ltd identifies changing sustainability concerns
Published: 27 March 2019 3:58pm
* New scheme under way to certify on-farm biodiversity protection
* Rules for earning carbon credits from transport projects under review
* Hazwaste permit granted to export fire-damaged bulk carrier
Published: 25 March 2019 2:00pm
Victoria's top sustainability advisor has warned that the state's biodiversity is in decline on multiple fronts, in a new 'state of the environment' report.
Published: 18 March 2019 3:54pm
* Costly clean-up looms, as waste site owner goes into liquidation
* Three carbon credit methods to be consolidated
* NSW Coalition pledges extra $30 million for clean energy
Published: 18 March 2019 12:45pm
A new state grant scheme will support the conversion of industrial, agricultural and household waste into biofuels, electricity, and substitutes for petroleum-based plastic.