Home / All articles / Environmental management / Resource efficiency, waste Resource efficiency, waste page 1 of 94
933 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Resource efficiency, waste
Published: 15 January 2019 3:52pm
* Government sets new priority for EPBC threatened species listings
* Tellus gains EPBC approval for second hazwaste repository
* Government again opts for low-level assessment of Reef catchment clearing
Published: 15 January 2019 2:36pm
* Chemical scheme changes won't start till mid-2020
* Defence spends $100m on PFAS remediation
* Cleanaway approved to export more hazardous waste
Published: 12 December 2018 12:50pm
* Target-free national waste policy released
* Waste contamination levels rising, says new government study
* EPA engagement guide draws on international standard
Published: 10 December 2018 3:54pm
Environment ministers have endorsed parts of a wide-ranging new waste policy, but the states and territories have requested more detailed work on its proposed targets.
Published: 07 December 2018 4:25pm
A landfill company that had to contend with its works approval application being placed on hold and a sudden adverse rezoning has been granted permission to proceed by a state tribunal.
Published: 05 December 2018 1:58pm
As environment ministers prepare to meet on Friday to discuss waste, new data shows NSW businesses are likely to export about one million tonnes of waste to Queensland in 2018.
Published: 04 December 2018 4:53pm
* WA government introduces cash for containers bills
* NT overhauls Water Act
* Petroleum bill to establish new appeal rights
Published: 03 December 2018 3:11pm
EPA Victoria has granted works approval to Australian Paper for a waste to energy plant that will combust 650,000 tonnes of waste, sourced mainly from metropolitan Melbourne.
Published: 03 December 2018 2:25pm
Visy Recycling, Cleanaway and Suez Recycling & Recovery have amended their standard contracts, after an ACCC investigation.
Published: 30 November 2018 1:43pm
Reflecting its growing disquiet about a lack of competition in the waste industry, the ACCC has expressed concern about Bingo's proposed $577.5 million acquisition of Dial-a-Dump Industries.