Home / All articles / Environmental management / Resource efficiency, waste Resource efficiency, waste page 1 of 100
993 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Resource efficiency, waste
Published: 20 May 2019 3:30pm
The Coalition will have an unprecedented opportunity to put its stamp on national environmental laws and schemes, due to a host of reviews that are either imminent or already under way.
Published: 17 May 2019 2:51pm
* NSW EPA canvasses views on fuel tanks regulation
* EPA Victoria suspends recycling facility's licence
* Bosch to be carbon neutral worldwide by 2020
* Labor proposes PFAS foam ban
Published: 17 May 2019 12:29pm
A tribunal has overturned an EPA decision to suspend a landfill licence, and has rejected the agency's interpretation of the tribunal's powers.
Published: 15 May 2019 2:56pm
A council has asked Western Australia's EPA to assess Cleanaway's plans to landfill lithium tailings, advising the agency that the project has triggered significant community concern.
Published: 14 May 2019 3:24pm
Several councils have started adding "chain of responsibility" clauses to their tender documents for recycling services, according to waste expert Mike Ritchie.
Published: 14 May 2019 2:26pm
* Clean Energy Regulator accredits 23 new large-scale generators
* Company fined $50,000 for dumping asbestos waste
* Aged-care provider to reduce electricity use by up to 20%
Published: 14 May 2019 12:47pm
The United Nations has established major new restrictions on the international transport and disposal of plastic waste, and introduced new PFAS restrictions.
Published: 13 May 2019 11:02am
* Removal of dangerous liquid waste to take months, says WorkSafe
* Victoria will use procurement to boost markets for recyclables: SV chief
* Kerbside costs have more than doubled, says council
* Qantas teams with Suez and BioPak for waste-free flight
Published: 06 May 2019 9:17am
A Labor government would establish a $100 million native species fund, and a returned Morrison government would order the Clean Energy Finance Corporation to invest $100 million in the recycling industry.
Published: 01 May 2019 12:38pm
A class action law firm that is seeking compensation for damage caused by a recycling plant blaze has negotiated a settlement with the facility owner.