Home / All articles / Environmental management / Resource efficiency, waste Resource efficiency, waste page 1 of 107
1062 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Resource efficiency, waste
Published: 18 September 2019 1:26pm
* Senate to inquire into packaging and plastic waste Bill
* New planning requirements for utility-scale renewables
* New PPA: Casino operator bets on renewables
Published: 16 September 2019 12:51pm
* EPA issues prevention notice to Viva Energy
* Tellus fails to block landfill's right to accept PFAS waste
* Light impacts on wildlife: 20-kilometre assessment trigger proposed
Published: 13 September 2019 3:58pm
Now that Victoria has revealed its new draft environmental regulations, companies should check for compliance gaps and ensure their contracts appropriately assign responsibilities, according to MinterEllison partner Joshua Dellios.
Published: 12 September 2019 1:27pm
A new report from consultancy EY concludes Australia is losing more than $320 million annually because of a failure to properly sort recyclables at the kerbside.
Published: 11 September 2019 4:37pm
Two important new environment bills have been signed into law in Victoria, and a third has been passed by Parliament.
Published: 27 August 2019 3:24pm
Prompted by the discovery of high-risk chemical waste stockpiles, the Victorian government will today introduce a dangerous goods bill with a new maximum penalty of $6.4 million.
Published: 27 August 2019 2:49pm
Waste to energy technology is gaining traction, but plant capacity and location must be carefully planned, according to sustainability officials and waste industry experts.
Published: 21 August 2019 11:14am
In a move that will determine what happens to nearly all recycling infrastructure owned by SKM businesses, waste company Cleanaway has become the biggest lender to the group and appointed a receiver.
Published: 20 August 2019 4:39pm
South Australia diverted more than 83% of waste material from landfill and recycled the vast bulk of it in the state, says the first state-wide survey conducted since China restricted imports of recyclables.
Published: 16 August 2019 11:15am
* Origin faces 'coal-free by 2030' shareholder resolution
* Newcrest reveals $73 shadow carbon price
* Orora looks to expand glass recycling