Home / All articles / Environmental management / Chemicals Chemicals page 1 of 12
113 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Chemicals
Published: 15 January 2019 2:36pm
* Chemical scheme changes won't start till mid-2020
* Defence spends $100m on PFAS remediation
* Cleanaway approved to export more hazardous waste
Published: 19 December 2018 4:43pm
* Resources ministers to boost environmental data-sharing
* Plans to give minister more discretion in agvet chemical decisions
* Agribusiness to install more than 5MW of solar
Published: 10 December 2018 2:55pm
The federal government has granted Orica approval to export more than 2,000 tonnes of hazardous waste for destruction.
Published: 09 November 2018 3:49pm
* Coal association rebadges
* Greens quiz WA government on carbon credits
* ACCC to allow agvet stewardship scheme levy increase
Published: 11 October 2018 2:35pm
Companies with major hazard facilities threatened legal action against a move by the Melbourne Metropolitan Fire Brigade to require them to to use fluorine-free fire foams, which prompted the brigade to adopt a different strategy.
Published: 10 October 2018 4:03pm
* Consent sought for $33m waste-to-energy plant
* Labor to seek Senate review of pesticides regulator
* New report shows large fluctuations in waste recovery
Published: 28 May 2018 4:13pm
* Veolia to conduct PFAS destruction trials
* New planning policy to define 'sustainability'
* Court orders company director to pay $55,000 for pollution
Published: 21 May 2018 4:05pm
* NT government looks for fracking experts to join EPA board
* NSW offers 'fixed-rate' payments for perpetual conservation
* New report on pesticides regulator
Published: 10 May 2018 10:23am
There is no solid evidence that exposure to PFAS substances increases the risk of cancer, and no reason to health-screen people who have received high exposure, according to a new expert panel report.
Published: 18 April 2018 12:10pm
The national recycling rate for mercury-containing lights is only 12%, according to a performance report on the industry product stewardship scheme established to keep them out of landfills.