Home / All articles / Environmental management / Biodiversity, EPBC Act Biodiversity, EPBC Act page 1 of 72
719 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Biodiversity, EPBC Act
Published: 15 January 2019 3:52pm
* Government sets new priority for EPBC threatened species listings
* Tellus gains EPBC approval for second hazwaste repository
* Government again opts for low-level assessment of Reef catchment clearing
Published: 15 January 2019 12:57pm
The Clean Energy Regulator has granted Chevron and Inpex new rights to emit a total of 11 million tonnes of greenhouse gas annually without penalty or charge.
Published: 17 December 2018 12:11pm
Labor has sought to reassure industry that a new federal environmental agency and a new law that requires consideration of climate change would be better for both business and the environment.
Published: 03 December 2018 11:36am
A council has lost a court battle in which it sought coal mine rehabilitation measures that mine owner BHP said would cost more than $100 million.
Published: 27 November 2018 5:02pm
* Federal minister ordered to re-assess land clearing plan
* New sustainable packaging guidelines proposed
* ACT issues new guidance on buffer zones
Published: 13 November 2018 3:55pm
Queensland's environment department has failed to systematically identify and protect threatened species, according to a report released today by the state's Auditor-General.
Published: 29 October 2018 12:45pm
* 'Chain of responsibility' pollution law effective, says Queensland
* Repeat offender fined for clearing after satellite data checks
* Tasmania averages less than one prosecution a year
Published: 19 October 2018 4:13pm
* Mining company's solar PV plant back on track
* Court throws out challenge to $315,000 land-clearing fine
* State finalises major new water policy
* Water utility seeks approval for aquifer recharge
Published: 17 October 2018 4:06pm
* State proposes 'needs-based' approach to new waste infrastructure
* ClimateWorks targets sustainable food and land use
* New centre to help businesses and councils switch to clean energy
* Ian Kiernan: Praise for 'true environmental champion'
Published: 24 September 2018 12:59pm
A taskforce advising Resources Minister Matt Canavan has recommended that the government be more flexible when imposing biodiversity offset requirements on companies.