Home / All articles / Environmental management / Assessments, approvals, licensing Assessments, approvals, licensing page 1 of 92
916 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Assessments, approvals, licensing
Published: 19 July 2019 1:21pm
In the wake of a landmark NSW climate change court case, Glencore has released a detailed explanation of carbon emissions linked to its planned expansion of a Hunter Valley mine.
Published: 15 July 2019 4:20pm
* WA government unveils fracking inquiry response
* Recycler SKM wins EPA reprieve
* NT to overhaul container deposit scheme
Published: 10 July 2019 3:19pm
* Biochar industry issues draft standard
* Five water-cycle plans to be developed for Melbourne
* NT EPA canvasses views on EIS guidance
Published: 08 July 2019 4:12pm
A new Woodside report shows its Scarborough LNG project could increase Australia's annual greenhouse gas emissions by up to 2.5 million tonnes.
Published: 01 July 2019 12:29pm
Resources Minister Matt Canavan has instructed Chief Scientist Alan Finkel to review assessment procedures for oil and gas exploration in the Great Australian Bight, but has told him not to examine whether it should be a drilling-free zone.
Published: 24 June 2019 1:34pm
* Visy receives new batch of carbon credits
* General manager fined for falsified reports
* EPA prosecutes port authority, contractor over water pollution
* Fine for asbestos dumper
Published: 24 June 2019 12:28pm
Australian Paper must satisfy more stringent controls on feedstock for its proposed large-scale waste to energy plant, following the settlement of a legal challenge.
Published: 11 June 2019 3:16pm
* Unsafe gas cylinders result in prevention notice
* Tasmania to introduce container deposit scheme
* SA allocates another $12m to waste and recycling
Published: 11 June 2019 2:56pm
The Western Australian EPA's approach to consulting on new greenhouse gas guidance is intended partly to shut down the prospect of a legal challenge, according to EPA chairman Tom Hatton.
Published: 04 June 2019 4:13pm
* EPA orders recycler to stop accepting waste
* AGL urges changes to energy efficiency scheme
* New NT EPA consultation guidelines