Home / All articles / Environmental management / Air pollution, odour Air pollution, odour page 1 of 38
371 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Air pollution, odour
Published: 10 December 2018 11:45am
Federal, state and territory environment ministers will tighten air quality standards for key pollutants and issue new PFAS guidance.
Published: 27 November 2018 5:02pm
* Federal minister ordered to re-assess land clearing plan
* New sustainable packaging guidelines proposed
* ACT issues new guidance on buffer zones
Published: 19 November 2018 1:53pm
* Queensland delays waste levy, lifts rate
* Waste industry warns of battery fire and contamination dangers
* WA launches new scheme for recycled C&D waste
* ACF calls for tougher air standards
Published: 04 September 2018 2:43pm
* EPA issues prevention notice to Unilever
* Qantas designates climate risk 'owners' across its business
* Approval for underground coal gasification project
Published: 27 August 2018 2:51pm
* NT water bill ends special treatment for mining and gas
* Andy Vesey departs AGL
* EPA issues prevention bill to Holcim
Published: 20 August 2018 2:42pm
Governments should only collect National Pollutant Inventory data from companies every two years, according to the Australian Energy Council.
Published: 15 August 2018 4:13pm
The public will misunderstand the National Pollutant Inventory if states don't regularly publish data on emissions from sources other than major industry, the Minerals Council has warned.
Published: 02 July 2018 3:31pm
A new government paper asks whether the 4,000 facilities that report through the National Pollutant Inventory should bear a greater responsibility for providing accurate emissions data and pay more of the scheme's running costs.
Published: 13 June 2018 3:35pm
Western Australia's Environment Minister Stephen Dawson has instructed the state's EPA to check whether Yara Pilbara's ammonium nitrate plant needs tighter controls on harmful emissions.
Published: 11 May 2018 4:06pm
* WA to increase environmental fees
* Energy rule-maker advances on power plant closure notification
* EPA orders company to undertake health risk assessment
* SA Water seeks advice on 'net zero' goal