Home / All articles / Carbon news / Carbon finance Carbon finance page 1 of 40
394 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Carbon finance
Published: 14 March 2019 4:26pm
In a world-first, the Clean Energy Regulator has issued its inaugural credits for boosting carbon levels in soil.
Published: 08 March 2019 4:22pm
* Australian Paper reveals $8m+ waste-to-energy approval costs
* Queensland seeks advice on world-first natural resources register
* No new ERF projects approved for six weeks
Published: 22 February 2019 4:24pm
* Two major carbon companies cut business link
* Climate Authority to release emissions mitigation stocktake
* Canberra explores regulatory options for offshore renewables
Published: 20 February 2019 4:44pm
An alliance of farmers, plantation foresters and conservationists today briefed federal politicians on new measures to boost investment in landscape restoration.
Published: 19 February 2019 2:18pm
* New energy efficiency grants on offer
* First NZ corporate green bond launched
* Emissions projections overly conservative, bureaucrats tell Senate
Published: 18 January 2019 1:26pm
New advice from the Clean Energy Regulator says there is a 3.3 million 'surplus' of Australian carbon credits, but in fact only a much smaller volume is available to buyers.
Published: 18 December 2018 12:53pm
A former senior executive of the Clean Energy Regulator is establishing a new standards and certification scheme to reduce risks for businesses that buy carbon credits.
Published: 18 December 2018 12:07pm
The deferral of a decision on a key aspect of Paris Agreement rules means companies face continued uncertainty about access to international carbon units.
Published: 17 December 2018 3:46pm
The Clean Energy Regulator has contracted to buy only 3.27 million tonnes of greenhouse gas abatement after last week's Emissions Reduction Fund auction, far less than it agreed to purchase at previous auctions.
Published: 14 December 2018 1:10pm
A national lighting upgrade project that was used by a little-known company to successfully secure an ERF contract worth about $29 million has collapsed.