Home / All articles / Carbon news / Offsets Offsets page 1 of 28
275 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Offsets
Published: 11 September 2019 2:46pm
Major beef industry players are using a range of strategies to brand themselves 'carbon neutral', with the aim of achieving both commercial and environmental benefits.
Published: 15 July 2019 4:20pm
* WA government unveils fracking inquiry response
* Recycler SKM wins EPA reprieve
* NT to overhaul container deposit scheme
Published: 15 July 2019 2:20pm
The Clean Energy Regulator has approved one of Australia's largest carbon businesses to earn credits through a new energy project, and has also approved a project by one of the country's largest agribusinesses.
Published: 19 June 2019 1:33pm
Western Australia's Environment Minister Stephen Dawson has authorised a policy investigation that could make redundant the carbon offset requirements favoured by the state's EPA.
Published: 18 June 2019 3:25pm
The Northern Territory government has fallen six months behind schedule on its draft climate strategy and carbon offsets policy, and insiders say they are still at least a month away.
Published: 28 May 2019 3:40pm
Sustainability is a core part of travel company Intrepid Group's business and marketing strategy, and the company is now moving beyond zero impact to focus on regeneration.
Published: 08 May 2019 4:12pm
* ClimateWorks builds links with heavy industry on zero emissions
* Super funds to double-down on environmental concerns
* Butler promises strengthened ERF
* Record low emissions from the NEM, says new AEMO report
Published: 22 January 2019 1:55pm
An offsets company with Emissions Reduction Fund contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars plans to move its soil carbon projects into a separate, special-purpose vehicle.
Published: 20 November 2018 2:51pm
* New EPA waste standard requires two inspections
* Tax deduction rules simplified for carbon forestry
* EPA makes climate and biodiversity recommendations
Published: 19 November 2018 4:34pm
The amount and value of carbon abatement delivered through Emissions Reduction Fund contracts fell significantly in FY18, according to new data, and industry sources say it will fall again this year.