Home / All articles / Carbon news / International International page 1 of 88
878 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > International
Published: 16 May 2019 4:50pm
The New Zealand government has unveiled planned changes to its trading scheme, including tougher penalties and new emissions disclosure requirements.
Published: 15 May 2019 11:59am
The new impact assessment for one of Australia's most ambitious clean energy projects says it could export cheap electricity to Asia and turn Western Australia into the 'Saudi Arabia of green hydrogen'.
Published: 14 May 2019 4:18pm
Global energy spending is significantly out of kilter with Paris Agreement goals, according to an International Energy Agency report released today.
Published: 08 May 2019 10:33am
The NZ Government today introduced its long-awaited zero carbon bill to Parliament.
Published: 24 April 2019 3:45pm
* Labor to ease restrictions on carbon forestry
* Building products company seeks consent for 4.5MW solar farm
* Singapore's hydrogen ambitions offer opportunities for Australia, says Austrade
Published: 10 April 2019 12:20pm
* EU-Australia free trade talks focus on sustainability
* EPA issues prevention notice to glass recycler
* Health department seeks PFAS risk communication expert
Published: 27 February 2019 11:21am
Investors should pressure oil and gas companies such as Origin, Oil Search, Santos and Woodside to delink executive bonuses from production and reserve growth, says a new international report.
Published: 21 February 2019 12:21pm
Glencore's new climate change commitments send a strong signal that companies need to demonstrate what they are doing to cut emissions from the use of their products, according to the Investor Group on Climate Change.
Published: 23 January 2019 2:16pm
Telstra, Stockland and BHP are global leaders on climate change, according to rankings released overnight by CDP.
Published: 17 January 2019 11:40am
* Global clean energy investment falls 8%
* Solar farm developer wins court appeal
* Jacana Energy signs PPAs for two solar farms