Home / All articles / Carbon news / Energy efficiency Energy efficiency page 1 of 89
884 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Energy efficiency
Published: 16 September 2019 3:42pm
A consultancy that has just registered the first ERF project focused on industrial equipment upgrades says the new Climate Solutions Fund shouldn't rely solely on auctions.
Published: 13 September 2019 10:57am
Four states have supported the mandatory introduction of remote switch-off capability for new air conditioners and other appliances, and a federal review has recommended changing an energy efficiency law to make it possible.
Published: 13 August 2019 2:33pm
* Morrison offers $20m for plastic waste research
* Bank offers discount energy efficiency loans of up to $5m
* Victoria introduces bill for 2030 renewables target
Published: 18 July 2019 3:27pm
An electricity market rule proposed today provides opportunities for companies to establish new, long-term revenue streams, according to the Energy Users Association of Australia.
Published: 15 July 2019 2:20pm
The Clean Energy Regulator has approved one of Australia's largest carbon businesses to earn credits through a new energy project, and has also approved a project by one of the country's largest agribusinesses.
Published: 14 June 2019 4:13pm
Woolworths has slashed its electricity bills and will well and truly beat its emissions reductions target, according to group energy manager Michael Shelley.
Published: 05 June 2019 12:10pm
An insulation industry class action has failed to secure damages from the federal government over the early axing of the Rudd government's $2.45 billion 'pink batts' scheme.
Published: 04 June 2019 4:13pm
* EPA orders recycler to stop accepting waste
* AGL urges changes to energy efficiency scheme
* New NT EPA consultation guidelines
Published: 29 May 2019 3:32pm
* Ageing offshore facilities to blame for record number of spills: NOPSEMA
* Energy efficiency scheme regulator signals tougher approach
* Leading companies back Sydney City plastics pledge
Published: 28 May 2019 2:57pm
Proposed changes to Victoria's energy upgrade scheme will examine how it can better support large energy users, and will take into account the state's shift away from coal-fired power.