Home / All articles / Carbon news / Energy efficiency Energy efficiency page 1 of 87
864 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Energy efficiency
Published: 26 November 2018 4:09pm
Councils can upgrade streetlights at bulk-buy prices without going to tender, under a new program organised by the Municipal Association of Victoria and consultancy Ironbark Sustainability.
Published: 22 November 2018 2:15pm
A Labor government would give the Clean Energy Finance Corporation an extra $10 billion, provide 1,000 manufacturers with energy grants, and establish a new $5 billion future grid fund.
Published: 21 November 2018 4:03pm
* SA offers industry grants for storage projects
* Dulux responsible sourcing review results in supplier ban
* Jon Jutsen honoured, efficiency awards for Orora and Target
Published: 14 November 2018 11:50am
Appliance advertisements should show efficiency ratings, and in the longer-term whole buildings and their appliances could be rated or made subject to standards, suggests a new government report.
Published: 09 October 2018 3:24pm
* Business lighting upgrades still dominate efficiency scheme
* NT to overhaul energy market
* High Court to hear coal protestor's appeal
Published: 03 October 2018 3:55pm
Toll Group has made large energy savings at a warehouse customised for Nike, and is on track to have it certified carbon neutral.
Published: 25 September 2018 4:20pm
* No more finance for coal power, says international banking group
* Bank aims for carbon neutrality by 2020
* AGL pays $3m efficiency scheme shortfall penalty
* NZ boosts climate aid to Pacific islands
Published: 30 August 2018 2:07pm
Many companies can slash gas bills through quick payback changes, says a new industry guide authored by the Australian Industry Group, the Energy Efficiency Council and the Clean Energy Finance Corporation.
Published: 30 August 2018 10:32am
The federal government has finalised a new ERF method that will allow businesses to earn carbon credits through a wide range of small-scale equipment upgrades and alterations.
Published: 13 July 2018 2:58pm
The ACT's energy efficiency scheme will need an overhaul if it is to continue past 2020, according to a review by consultancy Point Advisory.