Home / All articles / Carbon news / CCS CCS page 1 of 22
212 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > CCS
Published: 11 September 2019 4:21pm
Labor calls for large-scale carbon capture plan
Renewables investment has 'slowed dramatically': New report
Buyers snap up first 27 'net zero' new homes
Published: 09 August 2019 3:34pm
Chief scientist Dr Alan Finkel and a top carbon capture and storage expert have praised efforts to develop a coal-to-hydrogen industry in Victoria's Latrobe Valley.
Published: 08 August 2019 2:55pm
In a milestone development, Chevron Australia today announced it has started operating what will be the world's largest sequestration project of its type at its Gorgon LNG plant.
Published: 29 July 2019 4:21pm
* Minister to hand carbon storage powers to NOPSEMA
* CSIRO draws on confidential CSG company data to estimate emissions
* Extreme weather a major threat to coastal areas: CSIRO
* Sustainable finance alliance canvasses views on roadmap
Published: 12 April 2019 12:33pm
Chevron has received works approval for stopgap flaring of vapours from its Gorgon LNG plant, but has acknowledged the procedure won't reduce mercury emissions.
Published: 28 March 2019 4:37pm
* City of Sydney to buy 100% renewable energy
* Federal government delays start of new pollution controls
* CarbonNet to establish community reference group
Published: 11 February 2019 11:58am
Shell designed-out the possibility of a carbon capture unit on its Prelude floating LNG operation, despite saying it would keep space available for it, new documents show.
Published: 23 January 2019 4:02pm
* 'Ambitious' expansion plans for building rating scheme
* EPA to license channel dredging
* CarbonNet prepares to drill test well
Published: 30 October 2018 12:48pm
Mining company Glencore will apply to the Queensland government by year's end for a permit to inject CO2 deep underground.
Published: 22 October 2018 11:51am
* No path to 1.5 degrees without CCS, warns BHP sustainability chief
* CarbonNet shifting from R&D phase to commercialisation
* Jemena to inject hydrogen into Sydney gas network