Home / All articles All articles page 1 of 757
7568 articles are classified in All articles
Click on one of the 5 topic categories below to view articles classified within All articles.
Published: 16 January 2019 12:11pm
* Manufacturers eligible for grants worth up to $120,000
* Victoria to offer hydrogen funding
* Tasmania offers energy audit subsidies
Published: 15 January 2019 3:52pm
* Government sets new priority for EPBC threatened species listings
* Tellus gains EPBC approval for second hazwaste repository
* Government again opts for low-level assessment of Reef catchment clearing
Published: 15 January 2019 2:36pm
* Chemical scheme changes won't start till mid-2020
* Defence spends $100m on PFAS remediation
* Cleanaway approved to export more hazardous waste
Published: 15 January 2019 12:57pm
The Clean Energy Regulator has granted Chevron and Inpex new rights to emit a total of 11 million tonnes of greenhouse gas annually without penalty or charge.
Published: 21 December 2018 3:01pm
Footprint News is taking a break for the Christmas and New Year period, and will resume publishing in mid-January.
Published: 21 December 2018 2:52pm
The Safeguard Mechanism could be strengthened to cut industrial sector carbon emissions, which are currently on track to increase significantly, says a new report from the Climate Change Authority.
Published: 20 December 2018 11:03am
Businesses will have to contend with new climate policies and unprecedented changes on multiple sustainability fronts in 2019, at the national and state level.
Published: 19 December 2018 5:09pm
States favour an out of session COAG Energy Council meeting early next year that could initiate new work on an emissions obligation for the National Electricity Law, after federal Energy Minister Angus Taylor today shut down attempts to discuss it.
Published: 19 December 2018 4:43pm
* Resources ministers to boost environmental data-sharing
* Plans to give minister more discretion in agvet chemical decisions
* Agribusiness to install more than 5MW of solar
Published: 19 December 2018 3:17pm
A US-headquartered company that has an oil rig temporarily moored in Tasmania's Derwent River has refused EPA requests to allow a hull inspection for marine pests.