Home / All articles / Compliance news / Federal Federal page 10 of 243
2425 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news > Federal
Published: 11 February 2019 4:28pm
* Energy company plans green bonds issuance
* Twelve projects share $9.6m in ARENA clean energy grants
* NSW offers storage-battery no-interest loans
Published: 07 February 2019 3:42pm
Highlights include two Senate inquiry reports, a draft AEMC determination, two Queensland regulations, and proposed changes to the ACT energy efficiency scheme. Job listings include EPA Victoria director of policy and regulation.
Published: 07 February 2019 2:32pm
* Changes planned for grid safety-net scheme
* Ministers back zero-energy buildings
* Coalition and Labor reject renters' energy efficiency bill
* New energy efficiency advice service planned
Published: 04 February 2019 2:15pm
* Company ignores order to pay EPA $4.5m
* Labor and Coalition back regulator's 'robust' glyphosate review
* Approval sought for construction waste recycling facility
Published: 01 February 2019 4:08pm
* Angus Taylor slams 'zero carbon' targets
* Largest aluminium smelter to earn carbon credits
* No changes to power station licences
Published: 31 January 2019 4:34pm
A Royal Commission has accused the Murray-Darling Basin Authority of unlawfully ignoring climate change and recommended more water buybacks for the environment.
Published: 31 January 2019 2:34pm
Highlights include grant opportunities in four jurisdictions, a NSW EPA compliance plan, and draft bills in two states. Jobs include positions with JLL, KPMG, CPB Contractors and NT Power & Water.
Published: 30 January 2019 1:00pm
Australia should mandate more stringent carbon controls on companies and vehicles, and strengthen policies on biodiversity, waste and chemicals, according to the OECD.
Published: 29 January 2019 4:27pm
* Tasmania to introduce 'biosecurity duty of care'
* Senate schedules new 'faunal extinction' hearings
* WA seeks mine rehabilitation advisors
Published: 22 January 2019 4:39pm
* ACCC seeks views on waste company's divestment offer
* Canberra and NSW aim to revise EPBC bilateral agreement
* State agency plans hazardous materials audit