Home / All articles / Carbon news / Carbon law, policy/NGER Carbon law, policy/NGER page 10 of 224
2232 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Carbon law, policy/NGER
Published: 09 July 2018 4:01pm
The Australian Industry Group has warned that the federal government's attempt to lock-in the NEG emissions target for 10 years could backfire.
Published: 06 July 2018 2:44pm
* Greens seek legislative ban on CEFC and ARENA funding for incineration
* Weak NEG target risks renewables collapse, Australia Institute warns
* Victoria advertises EPA chief executive role
* Battery installations trebled in one year, says Finkel
Published: 05 July 2018 11:31am
Agreement on the NEG would be a 'dramatic advance', and the role played by gas must shrink to achieve a significant and sustained fall in energy costs, according to the Australian Industry Group.
Published: 02 July 2018 4:46pm
The prospect of the NEG is already putting downward pressure on prices, according to the Energy Security Board chair Kerry Schott.
Published: 26 June 2018 4:02pm
Business leaders have warned politicians on both sides to push ahead and implement the NEG or risk a backlash from investors and continued policy chaos.
Published: 25 June 2018 4:09pm
As it focuses on the National Energy Guarantee, the Turnbull government has indicated changes to the Safeguard Mechanism are unlikely to be finalised before the next election.
Published: 22 June 2018 2:34pm
* ACCC issues infringement notices over 'organic' claims
* State biodiversity bill set to pass
* Clean Energy Regulator issues new carbon project guidance
Published: 15 June 2018 1:15pm
The National Energy Guarantee needs five adjustments, according to a new analysis by Environment Victoria.
Published: 23 May 2018 10:48am
New issues papers on the National Energy Guarantee canvass views on liabilities to be imposed on large energy users, and on rules for rewarding actions that cut energy demand.
Published: 22 May 2018 11:49am
* Senator questions Climate Change Authority over wind inquiry
* CEFC suggests broadening Wind Commissioner's role beyond renewables
* Climate Authority to complete NGER and Safeguard review this year