- Home /
- All articles /
- Environmental management /
Water page 10 of 63
629 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Water
* Agency aims to strengthen council and developer sustainability links
* New chair for CSG and coal mine science committee
* New hazwaste permit notification procedures
* Ex-Macquarie executive to head CEFC
* Renewables can deliver grid stability, says CEFC
* Construction to start in months on huge solar/battery project
A Glencore zinc and lead mine plagued by smouldering rock dumps releasing plumes of sulphur dioxide and contaminated water seepages has revealed new management plans.
* AGL revisits suspended gas project
* Tighter discharge controls imposed on colliery
* Court rules on composting facility
A community group has failed to overturn a lower court ruling that Santos didn't need approval for a water treatment plant linked to its coal seam gas exploration activities.
Victoria's Legislative Council has passed a bill to ban coal seam gas activities and suspend exploration for onshore conventional gas, after voting down Coalition amendments.
Wastewater businesses say NSW's load-based licensing scheme should focus more on nutrient trades and offsets, while mining companies say they should continue to be exempt.
* Fee changes likely for EPBC referrals
* Victoria issues solar tender
* Frydenberg funds new Reef protection projects
* New bill targets ballast water biosecurity risks
* Carbon companies look for staff
* New poll finds support for stronger environment laws
* Monitoring reveals wider area of contamination centred on Linc plant
* SA to ban fire-foam chemicals
* NT launches water licence review