Home / All articles / Compliance news / WA WA page 8 of 75
745 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news > WA
Published: 06 December 2018 4:23pm
Highlights include new federal, WA and Northern Territory bills. Jobs include sustainability posts with Mid West Ports, CPB Contractors, Gippsland Water and Northern Beaches Council.
Published: 06 December 2018 10:52am
* Dexus signs renewables deal with Red Energy
* Seismic testing didn't disrupt marine life, says CarbonNet
* WA to develop new climate policy over next 12 months
* New Zealand launches mini-CEFC
Published: 05 December 2018 3:35pm
WA Environment Minister Stephen Dawson today reduced the term of Cockburn Cement's environmental licence from 20 years to five, due to community concerns about its performance.
Published: 04 December 2018 4:53pm
* WA government introduces cash for containers bills
* NT overhauls Water Act
* Petroleum bill to establish new appeal rights
Published: 29 November 2018 12:30pm
This issue's highlights: Bills pass in two jurisdictions, plus federal regulatory developments on clean energy and illegal logging. Job vacancies with Western Australia's environment department, South32 and Bechtel.
Published: 28 November 2018 2:00pm
The Western Australian government will lift its moratorium on unconventional oil and gas projects and direct a portion of the royalties to a new Clean Energy Future Fund.
Published: 28 November 2018 12:41pm
Western Australia's LNG industry can fully offset its emissions at a reasonable price by buying local abatement, concludes a new report for the WA Conservation Council by carbon analyst RepuTex.
Published: 22 November 2018 4:35pm
This issue's highlights: Bills advance in Queensland, NSW and Tasmania; Grants on offer in SA; New RET and ERF market data. Job vacancies with federal, Victorian, ACT and Queensland agencies.
Published: 19 November 2018 4:45pm
Woodside has revealed its proposed Browse development would emit up to seven million tonnes of greenhouse gas annually.
Published: 19 November 2018 1:53pm
* Queensland delays waste levy, lifts rate
* Waste industry warns of battery fire and contamination dangers
* WA launches new scheme for recycled C&D waste
* ACF calls for tougher air standards