- Home /
- All articles /
- Carbon news /
- Built environment
Built environment page 8 of 29
289 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Built environment
South-east Queensland councils are exploring ways to install and network public-space LED lighting and make it part of the 'internet of things'.
* EDL to build new waste coal mine gas power station
* Subsidised energy efficiency training on offer
* Climate bonds made easier for building upgrades
Environment and Energy Minister Josh Frydenberg today announced that regulatory impact statements on vehicle emissions, fuel efficiency and fuel quality will be released before the end of the year.
A meeting today of state and local governments has demanded a say in changes to federal climate policy and has committed to closer cooperation on strengthening building efficiency standards.
* Meridian backs out of solar project, builds wind expertise
* Institute proposes new targets for renewables, emissions
* NABERS to develop rating tool for apartment blocks
* Lendlease certifying $49bn of development
* Duet expands clean energy portfolio
* Energy services company targets microgrids
A new report explains how Melbourne City Council will achieve emissions cuts that are in line with efforts to keep warming below 1.5 degrees.
The Victorian Treasury has issued a NAB-arranged $300 million green bond, with rail and public housing projects among the beneficiaries.
Sydney City Council will make changes to planning policies and asset management and procurement practices as it sets course to slash emissions and conserve water, according to a new action plan.
* Adelaide City bolsters sustainability team
* Engagement a top priority for sustainability managers: Survey findings
* New national guidance on perfluorinated chemicals