Home / All articles / Carbon news / Built environment Built environment page 7 of 29
289 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Built environment
Published: 16 February 2017 3:55pm
Plans by Queensland Treasury Corporation to issue certified green bonds could provide support for rail projects, wastewater treatment and protection of the Great Barrier Reef, according to the state's Treasurer Curtis Pitt.
Published: 16 February 2017 3:17pm
Australia's largest local government authority says it has already achieved carbon neutrality and will apply for formal certification in 2017-18.
Published: 13 February 2017 3:49pm
* COAG seeks NABERS consultant
* Senate coal inquiry schedules new hearings
* SA urged to expand energy efficiency scheme
Published: 20 January 2017 3:59pm
* South32 granted special emissions limit
* Finkel energy review, climate bond briefings on offer
* Don't ignore CCS, Senate coal-closure inquiry told
Published: 30 November 2016 3:35pm
The Federal Government today released draft carbon neutral standards for buildings and precincts.
Published: 17 November 2016 12:55pm
A new study shows there are some easy ways to boost the energy efficiency and comfort of older-style office blocks.
Published: 27 October 2016 3:17pm
Proposed carbon rule changes would allow companies to earn credits by transporting freight by rail instead of road on nominated routes.
Published: 04 October 2016 2:28pm
Infrastructure Victoria has issued a draft 30-year infrastructure strategy that proposes new approaches to pricing and managing energy, transport, water and waste.
Published: 30 September 2016 12:15pm
* Regulator reports high levels of compliance
* US regulator trials Australian environmental software
* Property group completes climate risk assessments for all assets
Published: 29 September 2016 11:33am
Institutional investors, councils and asset owners are exploring new ways to finance the task of ensuring infrastructure and property can withstand extreme weather, says Emma Herd of the Investor Group on Climate Change.