Home / All articles / Compliance news / Victoria Victoria page 6 of 122
1211 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news > Victoria
Published: 29 May 2019 3:32pm
* Ageing offshore facilities to blame for record number of spills: NOPSEMA
* Energy efficiency scheme regulator signals tougher approach
* Leading companies back Sydney City plastics pledge
Published: 28 May 2019 2:57pm
Proposed changes to Victoria's energy upgrade scheme will examine how it can better support large energy users, and will take into account the state's shift away from coal-fired power.
Published: 24 May 2019 3:26pm
* Water pollution costs Porsche $132,000
* Environmental agency fined $84,000 for pollution
* CEFC-backed composting plant opens in Melbourne
Published: 23 May 2019 4:29pm
Highlights include a new NT environment bill. Jobs include 15 WA environmental officer positions, a senior environmental compliance post in Canberra, and manager of ClimateWorks' net-zero pledge project.
Published: 23 May 2019 3:04pm
A council can ask McDonald's for a contamination assessment of a site not intended for a sensitive use, but requiring it to pay for a peer review is going too far, a tribunal has ruled.
Published: 22 May 2019 10:12am
* New role for top sustainability bureaucrat
* ACT readies for electrified future
* SA Parliament backs SA Water's zero-cost energy agenda
Published: 21 May 2019 3:03pm
EPA Victoria chief executive Cathy Wilkinson says Victoria's new environmental law will make it much easier to prosecute organisations that have poor environmental management.
Published: 17 May 2019 2:51pm
* NSW EPA canvasses views on fuel tanks regulation
* EPA Victoria suspends recycling facility's licence
* Bosch to be carbon neutral worldwide by 2020
* Labor proposes PFAS foam ban
Published: 17 May 2019 12:29pm
A tribunal has overturned an EPA decision to suspend a landfill licence, and has rejected the agency's interpretation of the tribunal's powers.
Published: 16 May 2019 3:35pm
Highlights include a Northern Territory environment bill, and a new national loan scheme for building upgrades. Jobs include two Victorian circular economy posts and group sustainability manager with Iluka.