Home / All articles / Compliance news / NSW NSW page 3 of 141
1404 articles are classified in All articles > Compliance news > NSW
Published: 03 July 2019 1:01pm
* Bingo subsidiary disputes admissibility of evidence
* Port facing pollution charge denied access to EPA draft reports
* Utility regulator removes disincentives for recycled water use
Published: 02 July 2019 4:45pm
* NSW splits key EPA roles
* Queensland and NSW falling short of clean energy targets
* Free waste assessments on offer
Published: 27 June 2019 4:11pm
Highlights include a new EPBC study and several court decisions. Jobs include advisor to WA's Environment Minister, senior climate posts in Victoria, head of environment policy in Tasmania, and jobs with AdBri and Melbourne City Council.
Published: 25 June 2019 4:02pm
NSW Land and Environment Court Chief Judge Brian Preston today ordered a farmer and his family company to pay $382,000 for illegal clearing.
Published: 24 June 2019 1:34pm
* Visy receives new batch of carbon credits
* General manager fined for falsified reports
* EPA prosecutes port authority, contractor over water pollution
* Fine for asbestos dumper
Published: 24 June 2019 8:02am
The NSW government is uniquely positioned to issue a range of sustainability and social bonds, according to TCorp's Katherine Palmer.
Published: 21 June 2019 3:21pm
Recycling rates for two key waste streams are worse than they were in 2011, according to a new report released by the NSW EPA.
Published: 20 June 2019 3:52pm
Highlights include new bills, grant offers, and consultations on regulations and policies. Jobs include a senior climate post in Queensland, and vacancies with South Pole, CPB Group, and state agencies.
Published: 13 June 2019 5:12pm
Highlights include a review of rules for earning carbon credits from facility upgrades. Jobs include positions with SunWater, Cardno, Umwelt, the Clean Energy Regulator, and councils.
Published: 11 June 2019 3:16pm
* Unsafe gas cylinders result in prevention notice
* Tasmania to introduce container deposit scheme
* SA allocates another $12m to waste and recycling