Home / All articles / Environmental management / Water Water page 3 of 63
629 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Water
Published: 04 March 2019 3:52pm
Proponents will have to buy water quality offsets if their developments increase sediment or nutrient levels in Great Barrier Reef catchments, under a new Queensland bill.
Published: 26 February 2019 3:08pm
A court has penalised Melbourne's Yarra Valley Water $100,000 over a sewage spill caused by wet wipes, and EPA Victoria says company claims that they are flushable shouldn't be trusted.
Published: 19 February 2019 2:34pm
A Magistrates Court has ordered a water utility to provide $100,000 for a waterways study by a Traditional Owners group, after it pleaded guilty to causing an environmental hazard.
Published: 19 December 2018 3:17pm
A US-headquartered company that has an oil rig temporarily moored in Tasmania's Derwent River has refused EPA requests to allow a hull inspection for marine pests.
Published: 18 December 2018 1:26pm
A partnership between environment group WWF and the Coca-Cola Foundation has successfully road-tested measures to cut fertiliser use on sugarcane farms and has left growers better-prepared for regulatory controls.
Published: 14 December 2018 3:45pm
* Climate liability concerns prompt change in director attitudes: Grattan Institute
* CEFC unfazed by new investment mandate
* CS Energy wins Queensland government power contract
* Melbourne Water aims for 100% beneficial use of biosolids
Published: 04 December 2018 4:53pm
* WA government introduces cash for containers bills
* NT overhauls Water Act
* Petroleum bill to establish new appeal rights
Published: 21 November 2018 2:40pm
* NSW Upper House amends bill doubling asbestos penalties
* Federal Labor open to microbeads ban
* End-of-life mines face tougher environmental rules
Published: 30 October 2018 3:16pm
* Insurer strengthens focus on environmental risk
* Water utilities advance new solar plans
* No sign of 'too much solar': New report
Published: 19 October 2018 4:13pm
* Mining company's solar PV plant back on track
* Court throws out challenge to $315,000 land-clearing fine
* State finalises major new water policy
* Water utility seeks approval for aquifer recharge