Home / All articles / Carbon news / Carbon law, policy/NGER Carbon law, policy/NGER page 2 of 224
2232 articles are classified in All articles > Carbon news > Carbon law, policy/NGER
Published: 06 June 2019 11:56am
A panel led by former federal climate change minister Greg Combet today recommended that Victoria aim for up to a 60% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2030.
Published: 30 May 2019 2:05pm
* Queensland to launch $15m hydrogen grant scheme
* Industry, farmers and environmentalists seek 'common ground' on climate
* CEFC reaches 2GW wind investment milestone
* Acciona receives approval for $400m, 250MW Gladstone solar farm
Published: 27 May 2019 10:53am
The Coalition government's environment and energy ministers will operate largely unencumbered by election pledges, but will soon face important tests.
Published: 20 May 2019 3:30pm
The Coalition will have an unprecedented opportunity to put its stamp on national environmental laws and schemes, due to a host of reviews that are either imminent or already under way.
Published: 16 May 2019 4:50pm
The New Zealand government has unveiled planned changes to its trading scheme, including tougher penalties and new emissions disclosure requirements.
Published: 09 May 2019 4:38pm
Highlights include new long-awaited ERF guidance from the Clean Energy Regulator, and a Victorian parliamentary hearing into waste and recycling. Jobs include a senior post managing NSW's contribution to national energy policy.
Published: 09 May 2019 4:04pm
* Victorian government receives Combet advice on emissions targets
* Queensland preparing new climate policies
* Low-carbon future no longer the goal, says new CMI chief
* Huge variations in standard of mining industry climate disclosures: EY report
Published: 08 May 2019 10:33am
The NZ Government today introduced its long-awaited zero carbon bill to Parliament.
Published: 01 May 2019 2:40pm
The Greens might accept the use of international carbon permits in some circumstances, Senator Richard Di Natale said today.
Published: 29 April 2019 10:15am
After two years at the centre of international climate talks, John Connor is returning to Australia with big plans for his new role as head of the Carbon Market Institute.