Home / All articles / Environmental management / Water Water page 2 of 63
629 articles are classified in All articles > Environmental management > Water
Published: 18 June 2019 4:50pm
The company responsible for one of Australia's worst oil spills yesterday failed to convince the Federal Court that a seaweed farmer should not be allowed to say his crops had been affected by oil.
Published: 03 June 2019 11:42am
Labor's Terri Butler will lead the Opposition's scrutiny of four Morrison government politicians in her new role as shadow environment and water minister.
Published: 29 May 2019 3:32pm
* Ageing offshore facilities to blame for record number of spills: NOPSEMA
* Energy efficiency scheme regulator signals tougher approach
* Leading companies back Sydney City plastics pledge
Published: 24 May 2019 3:26pm
* Water pollution costs Porsche $132,000
* Environmental agency fined $84,000 for pollution
* CEFC-backed composting plant opens in Melbourne
Published: 01 May 2019 4:21pm
A novel energy storage technology commissioned today at a wastewater plant will be suitable for many heat-dependent industries, according to the company that developed it.
Published: 29 April 2019 1:02pm
A parliamentary inquiry has issued its report on a bill that would impose strict water quality controls on new industrial developments, resource projects, utilities and agricultural businesses in Great Barrier Reef catchments.
Published: 24 April 2019 1:14pm
Thirteen Victorian water corporations have signed a renewable energy deal with Total Eren, in the fourth power purchase agreement for its 256MW Kiamal solar farm.
Published: 28 March 2019 10:41am
An irrigator who unlawfully pumped water to grow cotton has been fined a total of $189,491 for three offences.
Published: 19 March 2019 4:49pm
* $38,500 fine for 'ten out of ten' Whitehaven
* AdBri penalised $136,000 for excess water take
* Toyota to establish hydrogen centre in Melbourne
Published: 08 March 2019 1:24pm
Environmental regulators have provided detailed advice for water utilities on accepting trade waste and using biosolids, in a proposed update of the national PFAS management plan.